1. Which tool can you use to advertise your app on the Google Search results page and the Google Display Network?
2. Which tool can you use to advertise your app within other apps?
3. Which tool can you use to publish ads directly within your app?
4. Which tool can you use to measure user behavior within your app?
5. What is a “session” in Google Analytics?
The number of times a user clicks an app to open it
The number of times a user exits an app
The period of time when a user actively engages with an app
The number of times a user starts a new level within a gaming app
6. Which monetization model would you use to let users download an app for free and then pay to unlock features?
Paid app download
7. What is the term for an action you want users to perform in your app in order to advance your business goals?
8. What is a Goal in Google Analytics?
A Goal sets a target ranking for your app’s position on an app marketplace
A Goal allows you to define and measure conversions
A Goal allows users to set target scores to challenge themselves
A Goal is equivalent to earning one point in a gaming app
9. Which SDK can provide your app access to the entire suite of Google Services such as Google Analytics and Google Maps?
Google Play Services SDK
10. Which tool lets app developers push data collection tag updates without having to publish a new version of the app to a marketplace?
Google Tag Manager